Superbox S2 Pro troubleshooting
If you come across any problem during watching, you can reach our 24/7 technical support directly through the (Customer Service Gear Icon) from the home page.
- If you are experiencing some issues on the Live TV or even the VOD section, the first thing that we may try is to fully reboot the SuperBOX by turning it off using the remote control (this includes unplugging and re-plugging the device). You may also try to check your internet connection. We strongly suggest using the Wi-Fi connection instead of ethernet if you're using one, as the SuperBOX works better with Wi-Fi.
- If you are experiencing some buffering at this point, specifically on VOD, please try and do the following steps:
- Open the VOD app
- Go to the Settings tab
- From there, please select the icon next to the "Decode" option
- There will be three options, then please try each of the other options other than the one currently chosen on Decode (then relaunch VOD)
- If it doesn't work, please do a factory reset by going to the "Reset TV Box" option in the Settings (gear icon) from the home page. Just to set an expectation, though, it would delete your favorites, any other data you have added, and the apps themselves (TV and VOD). You may reinstall the apps in the App Store after this process.
I hope this would help. If this is happening on specific shows, please let us know to try to check from the server's end.
Product: Superbox S2 Pro